We are committed to providing a daycare service of quality care based on developmentally appropriate practices that support and encourage the development of each child that is under our care, so that they can reach their full potential.The guiding principles that help us achieve our mission include:• Knowing and complying with the appropriate development principles.
• Establishing a partnership with the parents.
• To serve as a model for the children by conducting ourselves with integrity, honesty, loyalty, fairness and kindness.
• Providing an atmosphere that enriches both children and adults and that also promotes friendships, curiosity, self-esteem, joy, humor and respect for people and their environment.
• Respecting the individuality of each child. Ensuring that they are loved, respected, and stimulated appropriately in their daily activities and interactions.
• Remaining current on child development trends and research.
• Identifying needs and seeking appropriate outside resources, when necessary. Ensuring that all the development needs of each child are met.
Garderie Educative L'Arc en Ciel offers a child-oriented environment. We follow the curriculum developed by the Ministry of the Family. This program is based on the principle that every child learns through play. We believe that every child is unique and develops at their own pace. We strive to awaken in each child a healthy curiosity and a genuine interest in their environment and this will serve as a solid foundation for future learning.